At Massy United, we work every day to ensure that we maintain our good reputation in the market. We know that this allows you, our customer, to be confident that your business is in safe hands with us.
Massy United has recently been identified as a “Financial Institution” under The Money Laundering (Prevention) Act 1996 and The Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005. As a result, to ensure that we comply with the rules and regulations outlined in the Act, we need to update our customer records. This will allow us to meet the requirements of the Act and to provide you with the peace of mind, that United continues to be a responsible general insurance company.
To facilitate this process, we ask that you complete the attached “Customer Verification Form”. Kindly note that the following information and supporting documentation is required:
- Certificate and Articles of Incorporation, Continuance (where applicable), Certificate of Registration of the entity
- Information on the identity of the Directors, Beneficial owners, Substantial shareholders, Trustees (where applicable) inclusive of valid Government issued identification
- Information on the identity of authorized signatories inclusive of valid Government issued identification
- Registered and Mailing Address
- Proof of Address in the form of a utility bill
- Indicate any affiliation to Government officials, Military officials or any person who provides an important public function/s for the state
In addition to this information, all customers must declare the source of the funds for any transaction where the amounts are over twenty five thousand dollars ($25,000.00EC) in annual premium.
We ask that the completed form and supporting documentation be submitted to us as at the upcoming renewal of your policy.
Kindly note that except as mandated by law, we will keep the information you provide strictly confidential as is the case with all of our customer data.
If you require any additional information or clarification, please contact us at 268-480-3050.
We thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.
MASSY UNITED INSURANCE LIMITED
Agent – Anjo Insurances
John R. Hall – Managing Director——————————————————————————–