Your home is more than just a house

Your home is so much more than just property; it’s the base for you and your family; a place where you dream, laugh, love and grow up or grow old. Protect your investment and cover your possessions. Make sure you and your family never have to suffer a loss of lifestyle or comfort because of any loss or damage to your beloved home or its contents.

Our HomePro Homeowner’s policy offers cost-effective, advanced insurance protection for your home and all your important home contents, covering not only loss or damage due to theft, fire, hurricane and flood, but also a much wider range of incidents.

Such as:

  • Loss of rent and alternative accommodation up to 10% of the sum insured
  • Employers liability for up to 2 domestic servants (limit $9,000,000)
  • Property owner’s liability of up to $1,000,000 for any one incident
  • Personal liability of up to $1,000,000 for any one incident
  • Temporary removal of contents – up to 15% of the sum insured
  • Contents left in the open are covered for up to $1,000
  • Loss caused by fraudulent use of stolen credit cards – covered for up to $750
  • Contents in deep freezer are covered for up to $500
  • Personal accident coverage up to $10,000 for any one incident
  • Reinstatement value on buildings – sum insured should represent replacement cost
  • Architects and surveyors fees
  • Removal of debris
  • Cover during sale of buildings
  • Local authority requirements
  • Lightning, subterranean fire, cyclone, tornado or windstorm, earthquake, and volcanic eruption
  • Explosion
  • Escape of water or oil from any fixed water cooling or heating installation or domestic appliance
  • Impact involving an aircraft, aerial device or anything falling from them, or by a vehicle or animal
  • Accidental breakage of sanitary fixtures or fixed glass
  • Accidental damage to underground water and gas pipes or electricity cables
  • Accidental damage to televisions, videos and computers (some limits apply)
  • Falling trees or branches
  • Subsidence or landslip (survey may be required)
  • Persons taking part in riots or strikes, lock-outs and/or in labour disturbances
  • Malicious acts